Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Dyslexic C + A Trip Saving Biner For Lazers

After the sudden deluge of rain the sun swept out in all its fresh washed glory and left some breath taking vistas in the sky. I want to lay down in that reclining C in the sky and watch the world go by.






See that blue clip in that hand attached to that disembodied arm? That is a life changer. It literally just saved me a trip up a flight of steps and down a long hallway. Do you want to know what I carried in that one trip?

Things I Carried in One Trip Using Blue Padded Carabiner:

24 lbs of chubby baby with one hand
1 big heavy diaper bag
1 gallon milk
1 dozen eggs
1 frozen pizza
a big bunch of bananas
5 cans of vegetables
5 boxes of Mac n Cheese
with the other hand.

Be impressed!





This one on Amazon is not the exact one I have which was a thoughtful gift, but is like the one I have. That black part you can see is foam padding so that it doesn't hurt your hand.

This is ideal for upper level apartment dwellers or lazy people who simply don't want to make more than one trip ever again.


3 comments:

  1. I can see that I have to have one. Because I am hopelessly lazy and do not care to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have serious skills. I cannot deny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very strong! That I have noticed from going up and down the steps with you as you carry a big heavy loads.

    ReplyDelete